Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Planet Is She From???

This occurred before she was my mother-in-law for clarification sake- but it still was pretty out there:

One morning my boyfriend and I were at his house and we decided to go out for breakfast. Trying to be nice to his mother, we decided to invite her, on the notion that we were going to be together for a while it would be best if we could all get along. She accepted the invitation.

We went to a local place and after we were seated she began ignoring me. Which at first bothered me, then enraged me as I listened to the conversation. She was trying to set up my boyfriend with other women- while I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE! She knew we had been dating for a while and were 'serious'.

It took everything I had not to yell or smack her. That incident however was an excellent indicator for the rest of my relationship with my mother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment